Monday, October 14, 2013

Free Kindle Books Monday and Tuesday-Deliverance Collection: 4 Book Bundle



Hi guys. Its hard to believe that the summer months are completely gone and we're headed into the holidays. I'm looking forward to visiting family this Thanksgiving. I hope you guys are excited about your holidays. I'm sure you're busy making plans.

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I've combined all 4 books Books into a collection. It's titled, Deliverance Collection: 4 Book Bundle. The bundle includes:
Book 1- Deliver Me From Negative Self-Talk: A Guide To Speaking Faith-filled Words,
Book 2- Lord Deliver Me From Negative Health-talk:A Guide To Speaking Healing Words of Faith, Book 3- Get Off Your Knees And Do Something About It: 17 Things To Do After You Pray and
Book 4- 51 Ways To Love Your Enemies: How To Love Others When They Are Hurting You.

Today and tomorrow (Monday and Tuesday) this 4 book bundle will be free. It's a great time to share with friends, family, and acquaintances. I look forward to reading your comments and receiving feedback. I'm busy working on the next book. And will let you know as soon as I complete it and it is ready for download. Until then... Thanks as always for being so supportive.

Luv you guys, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment