Monday, January 16, 2017

Free On Amazon Deliver Me From Negative Self Talk: A Guide To Speaking Faith Filled Words

Free Amazon Kindle Ebooks By Lynn R. Davis


Happy New Year! and thanks for being a loyal email subscriber. I truly appreciate your love and support. I'm writing a quick message to let you know that the self published version (my first book) is free on Amazon.com. So if you haven't read it, please get your copy using the link below:


Also, remember there are two other permanent FREE Ebooks available:



A HUGE thank you for the great feedback from the last book Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset To Fight On and Win.

Lastly, be on the lookout for my new title coming later this month entitled, "Who Cares What They Think Anyway?: Overcoming and Releasing the Burdens of What Other People Think". It's blessing me and I know you're going to love it.

Okay, Thank you for your time. Let me know if you ever have any questions. Love you guys and God bless!

Lynn :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you you might or may underestimate the volume of rudeness and cruelty from other species?

    ReplyDelete