Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Release! The Struggle Is Real But God's Grace Is Life Changing

Chapter 1
RUN AND TELL THAT
*****
~ MY PRAYER ~

I declare, in the name of Jesus, I will not be consumed in the fire. The enemy’s plans to harm me are destroyed. No weapon formed shall prosper.

Every stronghold is broken. In the name of Jesus, I am unbound and free indeed. No harm comes to me. Every knee shall bow before Jehovah-Jireh.

My enemies bow before you God, El Shaddai. They acknowledge and confess my God is the one true God. He is Elohim. My struggle is real, but my God has already created a way of escape.

This struggle will not destroy me. You will use it to create a platform that will exalt Your Kingdom's work and cause me to be promoted in the process.

The authority is mine in the name of Jesus. And whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever I loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

In Jesus name, I stand firm in my authority, the struggle is finished! Praise God!"

Amen.
****((((
Taken From CHAPTER 1 of "The Struggle Is Real But God's Grace Is Life Changing" by Lynn R. Davis

Now Available on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071QZH39X

No comments:

Post a Comment