Sunday, September 4, 2016

Permanently Free Daily Affirmations Ebook, "I Am Positive: 31 Positive Affirmations For A Prosperous Soul"




Great news!

God said, "Give it away" and that's what I'm doing. The e-book is permanently free. You Can Get My Daily Affirmations E-book *Free here:

"I Am Positive: 31 Positive Affirmations For A Prosperous Soul"

In this Perma Free Daily Affirmations Ebook, you will find:
  • healing affirmations, 
  • positive mantras, and 
  • spiritual motivation, 
  • I am affirmations and 
  • daily devotions.

 "Awesome book positive affirmations with scripture back up. Seriously a must read for all who want positive guidance."- Amazon Review

"This book has helped me to speak positively even when things are not the way they are supposed to be. I have realized that I have the power to change my circumstances through my words and believing that I can. I loved the short reads and the scripture meditations for each day."-Amazon Review


Read dozens more uplifting reviews- check them out here.

If you'd like to share the universal link for the FREE e-book with your group, friends, family, readers, audience. It is: https://books2read.com/u/4DAZX7


The E-book version is available FREE FOREVER. Just click here to get your copy from online stores like:

B&N, Ibooks, Kobo, Oyster, ScribD, Tolino, Page Foundry...

*UPDATE:  NOW FREE ON AMAZON: "I Am Positive: 31 Positive Affirmations For A Prosperous Soul"


B&N, Ibooks, Kobo, Oyster, ScribD, Tolino, Page Foundry, etc.

Be sure to use the buttons below to TWEET, POST, and share this life-changing FREE inspirational book with everyone you know!



Thanks for all your support and loving comments. You guys rock!



No comments:

Post a Comment