Monday, September 26, 2016

Positive Self Talk Statements

Using Self Talk Scripts and Positive Self Talk Statements


When talking to yourself, what you say matters. In Deliver Me From Negative Self Talk, you find great positive self talk examples that will put you on the path to increasing your faith and changing your negative doubtful mindset to one of hope and inspiration.

Self talk therapy works. You can do it yourself through prayer, meditation, and faith. Some refer to positive self talk statements as positive affirmations. Others call them confessions of faith.


Positive Self Talk Examples

  • My words have power. Today I will use that power to speak life. I refuse to waste my power on an ounce of gossip, lies or profanity.
  • Today I speak life to my body. I am healthy, strong, and active. I eat healthy. I exercise. And I take care of my body. I declare I live strong and in complete health.
  • Today I declare blessings over my children, my spouse, and my family. I say to the mountains of conflict, be thou removed and cast into the sea.
Positive Self Talk Scripts


Don't say: I don't like people. I'd rather be alone, besides people are mean.
Do Say: I have the compassion of Christ in my heart and I love all people.

Don't say: I'll never meet this deadline. My work is overwhelming me, there's no way that I can meet the demands of this job.
Do Say: I have the grace to overcome every obstacle. God is giving me wisdom to solve every problem that I am faced with.

Don't Say: I'm happy with what I have. Why should I want more?
Do Say: Jesus came that I might have abundant life. I am blessed to be a blessing to others.
 

 The Power of Positive Thinking is Scriptural

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4:8)

"We should use kind words. In conversations, say things that are uplifting. It takes practice. Its easy to fall into the old negative self talk and gossip habit. We must persist in glorifying God with our words and actions, not only toward each other but inwardly to ourselves." Lynn R Davis, I Am Positive 31 Positive Affirmations For a Positive Soul.

 Leave a comment below. Share this post. Join me on Facebook and Twitter. Download a Free Copy of my Affirmations Ebook.

God bless!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment