Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Free Amazon Ebook, Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset To Fight On and Win!

My latest short read entitled, "Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset To Fight On and Win", is FREE on Amazon Thursday, December 8th and Friday, December 9th.

I wrote a short blog yesterday about the new book Renewing Your Mind, that you might want to check out.  I'm thinking I might do a short video as well. I've never done video and some of you have never heard my voice or seen me live.
I really hope you have a chance to get this new book. I think its the best once since the the Self Talk book.  The message is so vitally important especially going into the new year. 

If you truly want the coming year to be different, this book is going to be a great tool for you. It's going to be available in paperback in the coming days. Audio takes a bit longer to develop and still trying to decide if I want to narrate it myself :-) .
Sounds like a cool idea, but I've never narrated a book before.
I look forward to connecting with you again soon and reading your feedback in the future.

Thursday and Friday you can download your free copy here: DOWNLOAD RENEWING YOUR MIND HERE.

Blessings to you!

Love Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment