Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thank You For Supporting My Writing and Release of Renewing Your Mind

Thank You For Supporting My Writing and Release of Renewing Your Mind

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm going to be doing more video blogging in the future, so I thought it would be great to start with this Thank you Vlog  (Video Blog) Post.

I appreciate you all. My heart is so overjoyed by the comments, feedback, and emails that I receive from you on a regular basis. I just received another message from a reader sharing her experience after reading Deliver Me From Negative Emotions. That's just awesome!

This latest book is about Renewing Your  Mind. Its all about the Faith Mindset that you need to live by faith. Scripture says the just shall live by faith. Many times we do the rituals but we slack a little in the area of renewing our minds. Its free on Amazon Thursday and Friday. So please grab your copy. Download it Now.

Its a great book to read before the new year. I'm excited about moving into the new year with a new attitude and a strong faithful mindset. I know many of you have the same desires.

So go get your copy; read it; and let me know what you think!

Talk to you soon,

God bless. Love Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment