Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset To Fight On and Win

Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset
 To Fight On and Win!
Happy Tuesday! I'm happy to tell you that I have completed my latest short read entitled, Renewing Your Mind: The Faith Mindset To Fight On and Win!


Its a great book available on Kindle and in paper back. You're really going to get a lot from it. Its all about living by faith and how to develop a faith mindset.

Many of us do well when it comes to the ritualistic parts of our spiritual walk, but too often, we lose ground in the area of our mental spiritual development.

In the book, I define what I call the Faith Mindset. I also discuss key steps to walking out your faith in difficult times so that you not only achieve the best outcome; but you feel better while you're going through.

It is possible to have joy in the midst of spiritual warfare, but in order to do so, you must be in what I describe as faith modeVisit Amazon to read the first chapter.


If you ever wanted to know how to be transformed by the renewing of your mind, you've found the right book. I'm not just going to tell you that you should transform your mind or that you should walk by faith. I'm going to show just how I do it and how you can too.

You have been given a measure of faith and that faith is everything you need to achieve what you desire. If it seems like your faith isn't working, more than likely, the issue is your frame of mind. The good news is, you can change it immediately.

You're just a mindset away from living the life you've been praying for. Remember to leave a comment on Amazon after you finish the book I'd love to hear what you think.


Thank you for all of your love and support. Love you guys. God Bless!

Join Me on Facebook
Follow Me On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment